With 81 children in our care, the house has many needs.
We are funded only by donations from generous visitors and patrons. We accept no support from the Government.
Our everyday costs are for food, health, education, wages, and building maintenance.
Thank you all so much for helping us, our wishlist will be updated Weekly.
As we cater to the needs of 81 children ranging from the age of 3 months to 20 years we are always in need of food on a daily basis. One of our main priorities is to keep our freezer stocked with meat, chicken, and fish; our fridge stocked with fresh vegetables, eggs, milk and fruit and a healthy supply of white and red/brown rice. A shopping experience can be arranged catering to our visitor’s budget and a list can be given on the day of the visit.
We have more than enough noodles and pasta thank you.
- SGM Formula milk 1 year+
- Ground beef
- Frozen fish
CHILDREN'S ROOM NECESSITIES & CLOTHING
- Shoe rack
- Door mat
- Second-hand suit for older boys and girls (for hospitality internship from school)
- Sandals (for age 5-17 years old)
- Underwear for Boys (age 12-17)
- Underwear for Girls (age 12-17)
BABY /TODDLERS – Thank you dearly we have enough clothing.
- Baby shower gel (Brand Cussons baby size 60 ml / 10 pcs)
- Bath soap
- Feminine pad
- Deodorant for boys and girls
LAUNDRY & CLEANING - ongoing
- Rinso Laundry Detergent
- Porstek – cleaning product
- SOS Floor Cleaner
- Extra Large plastic bags for bins
- Dishwashing Liquid
- Extra large trash bin
All can be purchased at Bintang Supermarket, Carrefour or Lotte Mart.
- 2nd hand or new 4 drawer filing cabinet (2pcs)
- Office desk
• A4 Paper
• Whiteboard marker