With 85 children in our care, the house has many needs.
We are funded only by donations from generous visitors and patrons. We accept no support from the Government.
Our everyday costs are for food, health, education, wages, and building maintenance.
Thank you all so much for helping us, our wishlist will be updated Weekly.
As we cater to the needs of 85 children ranging from the age of 7 months to 20 years we are always in need of food on a daily basis. One of our main priorities is to keep our freezer stocked with meat, chicken, and fish; our fridge stocked with fresh vegetables, milk and fruit and a healthy supply of white and red/brown rice. A shopping experience can be arranged catering to our visitor’s budget and a list can be given on the day of the visit.
- Helmets for Motorcycle (Adults and Kids size)
- Bicycle helmets for 4-15 years old children. (Most urgent is for those who commute to school using bicycle/ junior high school)
- White board/ Glass board 1x1 m (2 pcs)
- Room ceiling fan
BABY /TODDLERS – Thank you dearly we have enough clothing.
- Diapers / Disposable Nappies (brand Mamy Poko size M, L, for 5 pack each)
- Baby oil (brand Cussons baby size 60 ml / 10 pcs)
- Baby shower gel (Brand Cussons baby size 60 ml / 10 pcs)
- Refillable 125 ml plastic bottles for shampoo (50 pcs)
LAUNDRY & CLEANING - ongoing
- Rinso Laundry Detergent
- Porstek – cleaning product
- SOS Floor Cleaner
- Extra Large plastic bags for bins
- Dishwashing Liquid
All can be purchased at Bintang Supermarket, Carrefour or Lotte Mart.
- 2nd hand or new 4 drawer filing cabinet (2pcs)
- office desk
- Wet & Dry Vacuum Cleaner - Something that does not require bags (1 pc) - Can purchase from Ace Hardware